Translation and localization is critical to any global governance, ethics and compliance strategy. With services in more than 125 languages, an acute sensitivity to cultural nuances, and an international network of over 5,000 professional legal translators, VIA is your resource for complete localization to support your global governance, ethics and compliance strategy. Through development and localization of documentation, HR handbooks, hotline responses, web and mobile-based eLearning, VIA helps you engage, educate and empower your global workforce.
Quality check points ensure linguistic accuracy
Our linguistic fluency and rigorous standards ensure that you send the right message to your employees, suppliers and third party agents every time.
- Hand-picked, native-speaking teams translate, proofread and QA content.
- Glossaries, style guides and term lists capture your preferences and terminology to ensure consistency.
- Translation memory reduces cost and improves consistency by recycling previously translated content.
- Multimedia and eLearning localization engage a global audience.
- Online ordering, tracking and reporting for monitoring and convenience.
Simplify and save
Do you need translation support in 5 or more languages? Do you have boilerplate documents for EULAs, partners, channels, solution contracts, consulting, and other services or recurring agreements. Consider centralizing your multilingual compliance, HR and legal content across your organization for accuracy, standardization of quality, speed and cost-savings. Save 30-60% through the use of outsourced translation, translation memory and process efficiency. READ MORE